Wednesday, May 11, 2011

~~~~~~~~~~Turtles~~~~~~~~~~

I bought a little baby turtle like a week ago at this getto dollar zone by by my school. His name is Louie and he's sooooo tiny!!! His shell is just a bit bigger then a quarter. Louie is smaller then the car alarm key chain I have so you can imagine how dinky he is :D I'm really happy because he has finally learned that I'm not going to eat him and when I go by his little bowl it means food time! He is finally starting to get comfortable now and he spends lots of time burrowing in the rocks and watching my two beta fish swim around in their tanks :)


7 comments:

  1. Little tuirtles are very cute :) Maybe ill post about em on my blog sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know turtles can be that small. Sometimes Id like to have a pet too, but I really cant afford one atm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you should take a picture of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to have 2 pet turtles when i was a kid. I miss them a lot..

    also this reminds me of the zombie turtle kid lol

    ReplyDelete